Saturday, March 8, 2014

Another fairwell, another step closer!

Ah... the feeling of sweet relief. Can you believe it's already been eight weeks on this the second journey of my strategic communications blog?

Eight weeks.

I'm not sure that eight weeks have ever seemed so long and so short at the same time. This will be my last posting for a while (or maybe indefinitely). Who knows, I may get a wild hair and find something that I just have to share with the world.

This term has brought a lot of changes to my life and my education. I no longer feel lost in the field of strategic communication. I'm starting to feel like I really belong and I know this is where I'm meant to be. My personal life has been a whirlwind of moving, deployment, my 3 rowdy children, and my pregnancy with our 4th boy (again, all boys.. what are the odds?!). I'm happy to announce that my world will be returning to normal very soon and we're all anxiously awaiting the return of my husband from his deployment and our return back to our Florida home.

For now, I will relish in this week long spring break at my in-laws house letting my children be spoiled rotten and enjoying a momentary break from this graduate school journey (who am I kidding, I'm already thumbing through the book for my next course... Hi, Dr. Sarapin!). The kids will enjoy the break at least!


I hope you all have a wonderful and enjoyable spring break 2014!-Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment